Popular Post

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jerell Scott Fall 2010 Collection



Not a sternum in sight.


Season 5 Project Runway finalist Jerell Scott dropped us a line, kittens:

"Hi guys,

Just wanted to check in with my friends at "RunGay" and share what I've been up to.
Things have been amazing! I've been getting some really great placement with my spring 2010 collection: Katie Perry, Stacy Dash, Ke$ha and Miley Cyrus just to name a few : )

I just finished shooting the images for my fall 2010 collection in Los Angeles. My inspiration for this collection was 17th century portraiture and they were shot by Chris Callaway."

We have to say, these are some very polished looks and images. Jerell's aesthetic wasn't usually to our taste - and truth be told, it's still not - but it's nice to see that he's stepped it up quite a bit. These looks are all ready to be shot for an editorial as-is.






















[Photo Credit: Chris Callaway]



Post a Comment

Labels: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment