Popular Post

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Megan Fox in Interview Magazine

Pictures + celebrity whining. That should keep you all busy for a while.

Megan Fox for Interview magazine, photographed by Craig McDean

Megan Fox wants you to know the downside of being Megan Fox:

"It just happens so much that I don’t want to open my mouth or speak anymore, because everything I say becomes scandalous. It wears you out. So I’m a bit jaded. I don’t read my own press, so I don’t know what’s being reported on a daily basis—I only hear about things when they reach a sort of Def-Con status and my publicist calls me because we have to do some damage control. But I do feel like, if anything, I’ve sort of made it worse. In the past I’ve been reluctant to share any bits of truth about myself or to really let people in on my reality, so I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what’s really going on in my life. So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret. I’ve just come to the realization at this point that if I don’t feel like sharing, then I’m just not going to share. But I’m not going to go out of my way to mislead people or keep them at a distance, because that doesn’t really get me anywhere either."


Poor Megan Fox doesn't feel like sharing anymore because every time she's shared in the past, she wound up sharing something that made her look really stupid and unpleasant. Poor Megan Fox. Let's look at pictures.








It's an arresting group of shots, not because she's such a fantastic model but because her jarring resemblance to an actual mannequin forces you to stop and look at them. Stylistically, it was a great choice, making her seem a lot more interesting than she actually is. If your subject already looks plastic, might as well go with that. Plus it looks like they heightened the effect by pasting her real face onto the mannequin.

[Photo Credit: interviewmagazine.com]'

Post a Comment

Labels: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment